Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Free Alerts to my Cell Phone


Free and in real-time. Others have a 20 minute delay.

I have been using a program to determine trades and do autotrading when I am at home and it is excellent - Amibroker. While Amibroker does do alerts to a cell or email - it needs to be running which is difficult when traveling. I travel a lot and I do not want to miss the big moves when I am not at my machine. I have found a free service from www.Zignals.oom that notifies me in real-time instead of a 20 minute delay like other free services. Further, it allows alerts and simple backtesting for price channels and moving average crossing that are very good at alerting you to the big moves of the day. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I just started using it so I need to get more familiar with it and see if it fits my lifestyle. Very easy to use.

Zignals

1 comment:

Declan Fallon said...

Thanks for the review. If you have feedback on what else you would like to see in our Stock Alerts service please lets us know.

Thanks,
Declan