Friday, September 26, 2008

AutoTrading

Or trading while at work or play. Seems like there could be a simple start up plan.


Perhaps a good start would be to use the cell phone more for stock alerts and to place and order. Later an elaborate Amibroker system could be developed.


I just realized that I can place orders through Scottrade Mobil. https://mobile.scottrade.com/ppc/index.asp



Yahoo has a Mobile phone alerting service that is free. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/alerts/about/alerts-19.html

So a start to Mobile computing or auto trading while at work and play would be to:

  1. Get an alert on some condition that is occurring
  2. Call up broker and make the trade

In the future - may use AmiBroker to make the calls. The only problem here is that the Interactive Broker IB and AmiBroker interface keeps crashing. Well - I will keep on working.

I understand technology -but am realizing that I am using very little of what I know and am 5 years behind in integrated technology into what I do.

Best regards

Dave

No comments: